Return & Exchange Policy
Return and Exchange Policies
All returns and exchanges due to change of mind are subject to a 14-day return and exchange policy upon receipt of order, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Item must be in its original purchase condition - packaging must be unopened, unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner. Repacking or resealing of the packaging will not be allowed for return or exchange even if item inside has not been used.
- Items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- This return policy does not apply to items, which have been stated as non-exchangeable or non-returnable.
- For online orders, shipping costs associated with the return of the product will not be covered by Livinbasic.
- Your rights under any applicable consumer law are additional to and not affected by Livinbasic return and exchange policy above.
Livinbasic reserves the right to reject any refund request if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature or other original components are missing. We will not be responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment. Returns may be subjected to a 10% restocking fee.
To start a return, you have to contact us at email@example.com within 14 calendar days. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Received Incorrect Item
If you receive an incorrect product, please let us know within 7 days of delivery and we will liaise with you to return the order. The product value will be fully refunded OR we will arrange for a new delivery with the correct order, whichever applicable.
Please inform us at email@example.com before you proceed with any returns. Uninformed return parcels will not be entertained.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, free gifts or gift cards.
For all refund cases, we will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Thank you for your kind understanding.